This page lists publications using MEDYAN in chronological order.
- Q Ni and GA Papoian (2019). Turnover versus treadmilling in actin network assembly and remodeling. Cytoskeleton. [Article]
- A Chandrasekaran, A Upadhyaya and GA Papoian (2019). Remarkable structural transformations of actin bundles are driven by their initial polarity, motor activity, crosslinking, and filament treadmilling. PLoS Comp Bio. [Article]
- C Floyd, GA Papoian and C Jarzynski (2019). Quantifying dissipation in actomyosin networks. Interface Focus. [Article]
- JE Komianos and GA Papoian (2018). Stochastic Ratcheting on a Funneled Energy Landscape Is Necessary for Highly Efficient Contractility of Actomyosin Force Dipoles. Phys Rev X. doi:10.1103/PhysRevX.8.021006
- C Floyd, C Jarzynski and GA Papoian (2017). Low-dimensional manifold of actin polymerization dynamics. New Journal of Physics. [Article]
- K Popov, JE Komianos and GA Papoian (2016)
MEDYAN: Mechanochemical Simulations of
Contraction and Polarity Alignment in Actomyosin
Networks. PLoS Comput Biol 12(4): e1004877.